Friday, February 26, 2010

Taking Care of Business

Since everyone keeps telling us that we need to get projects done before the baby comes, I decided that we needed to repaint the kitchen. It is a really lovely yellowish color that makes me think of banana pudding (which I hate) or a wilted daisy. Dismal, I know. Our brother-in-law, Ryland (www.carterspokane.com), was nice enough to come over and help. JJ's brother Kurt is lending his expertise as well. I know what you're thinking, "Katy, why on Earth would you need three people to paint a kitchen?" Here's the answer: evidently, repainting an outdated kitchen is like putting frosting on a mud pie. So this little repainting job has turned into a bit of a remodel. So here are the before pictures and who knows when we'll get to the afters? I, for one, am having a blast cooking in our office. The point is, I am not helping aside from choosing colors so they can take as much time as they want:)





No comments: